Skip to content
- Queries for specific, personal research are handled privately via e-mail or snail-mail (USPS).
- Research queries are answered and local research conducted as time permits. We do this on a volunteer basis with a few generous members willing to devote their time to it.
- We will let you know if your query is beyond our scope or time commitment. We do not charge a fee for this work but gratefully accept donations to the Los Angeles Westside Genealogical Society.
- Direct your research queries via e-mail to our Vice President, Tom Lane, at his e-mail address: email@example.com OR you may mail your query to our address at: LAWGS, P.O. Box 10447, Marina Del Rey, CA 90295-6447
- We cannot accept phone message queries